Molly from Omaha says, "promote!"

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

a work in progress

I did a little work on the site today - added links and got a feedburner feed. On the off chance that you actually subscribed from the link I posted the other day, please unsubscribe and use the feedburner one instead, if it's not too much trouble! If you don't currently have an RSS aggregator, I recommend RSSOwl. Thanks to Rob of Top of the Pods for recommending it to me. It's SUPER convenient (and free)!

Editing this page is way more complicated than I thought it was going to be! I really should've gone to the junior high where my dad taught computers so that I would have actually learned some little part of his vast knowledge of all-things-computer-related!

2 Comments:

  • Try also RSSRadio - the new Beta 11 is superb (I've been one of the select testers giving input and feedback).

    It's free, but limited to 5 subscriptions. However, pay about £8 and you get the unlimited one with the best support I've ever experienced from a company (well, it's a one-man show really, so you get the personal touch).

    You'll find out more at http://www.dorada.co.uk/

    He's even joined my Frappr page - what a top bloke !

    By Blogger Grant - Three From Leith, at Thu Jan 05, 03:15:00 PM CST  

  • That looks good, but not for Mac users like myself, sadly.

    Can you subscribe to text feeds as well as podcasts? That would be a whole glorious new level of convenience!

    By Blogger Molly, at Thu Jan 05, 11:12:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home